The other huge thing in my life in the last month was "Arise! Youth Spectacular." It was put on by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I was in the institute choir that got to participate. We did the pre-show and some numbers during the transitions. We also got to participate in the finale. The main portion of the show was comprised of three councils made up of 10 stakes each (and one extra stake in there somewhere). In case you're not great at math that's 31 stakes and close to 3500 youth. We performed on Friday and Saturday night. It was an amazing experience! It amazed me how spiritual it was. We filled a stadium with about 3500 people between the ages of about 14 and 25 (there are a few older ones in the institute choir) who are strong in the gospel. The songs that were performed helped us to feel the spirit as well. I feel so blessed to have participated. If you want to hear the song that was the title song for the event "ARISE!" you can go to heartboundmusic.com and go to the music section and download it for free.
Anyway, just thought I'd give a little update on my life. I know it doesn't sound super exciting, but it's been a good few weeks. Hope y'all are well too.

1 comment:
oh allison, how i love your pants. thats exciting about your job and singing :) love you!
Post a Comment