Once upon a time my family took a vacation to Las Vegas. The adventure started out with a night in St. George, then we drove to Las Vegas from there. Long post. Lots of pictures. Take a deep breath... and... GO!
Outside our St. George Hotel.
Most of them weren't very good. I love American soda.
Most of the international flavors were weird.
There was a mint one that tasted like drinking
carbonated mouthwash.
The next night we went to see "The Mentalist." He was hilarious and amazing.
Erin and I waiting to be seated for the show.
On Wednesday morning we got to go to "The Price is Right Live." It was a lot of fun. "ONE DOLLAR!!! ONE DOLLAR!!!"
The host of the show used to host the TV show "Supermarket
Sweep." Did any of you watch that show? I loved it!!
I was too busy looking at everything else to notice the
floor. Erin had to point it out to me. Then I died.
After buying the Phantom tickets we went to Madame Tusaud's Wax Museum. It has some interactive exhibits and you can touch any of the wax figures. I took a lot more pictures at the wax museum than what I'm putting up here, but if you want to look at them there is a good chance they will eventually make it to facebook.
Oh... didn't you hear? I'm the newest resident at the
Playboy Mansion. Haha! My family was so creeped
out that I wanted to take this picture.
Lion King on Broadway's Rafiki.
On Friday we went to Hoover Dam and took the Power Plant tour.
It was VERY windy on top of the dam. My mom called
this picture "Me and Cousin It."
We also went to Circus Circus and watched a juggling show and walked around the midway.
The juggler was AMAZING! See him? He is on stilts,
juggling rings, and bouncing a soccer ball on that pole!
Saturday evening we went to Freemont Street (a.k.a. "Old Las Vegas"). They have the old-school slot machines. They also have...
This casino, is where I won my millions! Haha! Kidding.
I only won $15.80. I put a dollar in the machine and
ended up with $16.80 in nickels! It was fun. I
cashed in and now have some hard-earned gambling
money waiting in my wallet... just waiting to be spent.
So... that's a rundown of the Vegas trip. My sister basically thinks we're all going to hell for going, but I had fun. Phantom, gambling, buffets, wax museum, mentalist, comedy shows, etc. I am glad to be home though.

3 comments:
Allison!! that looks SO FUN!! i laughed so hard at the tiger comment hahah
Man! I went to Vegas too but I think you had way more fun than I did!!! You're too funny!
Erin is right about your inevitable descent into Hades. Especially considering the volume of Coke you were drinking. Shame. Shame.
Looks like you had a lot of fun. You know South Dakota has a lot of fun things to do there too. It's often referred to as Mini Vegas. Ok maybe not... but we have Phantom on DVD, things made out of corn, and lots of wind. You really should stop by some time.
Post a Comment