Once upon a time Allison finished her first year at USU, left frozen-death Logan, and went to St. George with her family. Warmth. Mmmmm... I took a nap by the pool today. It was delightful. It was around that time that Amanda informed me that it snowed in Logan this morning. I gave her my sincerest condolences... baha! This little trip has basically consisted of me enjoying the sun, eating, and shopping with my mom. Jealous? Thought so. I haven't taken many pictures, but here are a few:
I was so excited to see this store across from our hotel, because just the other day I was telling my roommates how much I hate having to go to three separate stores for all of my various paintball, food storage, and violin needs. I wish they had a store like this in Ogden. Imagine how much easier my life would be!
My mom and I got to meet up with our friend, Monica and two of her kids, while we were in St. George. Monica used to be in our ward. Anyone who knows this family knows how much that little boy looks like his daddy! It was a super fun lunch because: A) Lunch at Brick Oven is never disappointing, 2) Lunch with an old friend is always wonderful, and III) Sword-fighting with straws is much more socially acceptable when done with a three-year-old and a one-year-old instead of your 21-year-old roommates...
And... *singing* Nielson's Frozen Custard!! *end singing* This is my fave place to go in St. George. I love their delicious shakes. They are called "Concretes" and they are heaven. (That one there... that I'm holding, and not eating on account of eating pictures are never... ever, attractive... is caramel cashew made with chocolate custard...) (Dear Allison, More mascara and a better camera angle will make you look less horrifying next time. Love, Everyone Reading This Blog.)
So... I'm leaving St. George tomorrow, and I am not thrilled. I could totally use another week down here to just lay in the sun. But such is life. I get to go home and resume job hunting. If anyone knows of any summer jobs opening up in the Ogden area let me know... please!!

2 comments:
did you know i love that place, and i sat in that very same seat that your sitting in? HOLLAA!! dude i love and miss your face!! seriously
Allison! Hello! oh my gosh I almost peed when i saw that picture of that store. What the?? haha then when I read your comment i started laughing even harder haha you are great. I lurves you.
Post a Comment