My first year at USU is drawing swiftly to an end, and I am only mildly broken up about it. I would likely be more broken up about it were I not planning to live with the same roommates next year. Amanda and Carina have pretty much been the best roommates ever! It will be fun to live with them again. I'm also very happy for Jessica! She and Kevin will be so happy!
Level II in the education program has been an adventure, and I am so glad it's over (minus one final and an exit interview)! I've learned a lot about my teaching style, philosophy of education, etc. this year. I've started to realize what age of children I want to work with. I've also made some pretty good friends in the program. It will be fun to go through the rest of the program with most of them.
Amanda, Carina, and I at the Bluebird restaurant on our last Friday in Logan.
It has been such a great year! Life is good! I am basically all packed and ready to go. I might have to meet my family somewhere today to drop off a load of junk... I have one final on Monday, and an exit interview for Level II on Tuesday, then I'm going to St. George with my family for a week. I feel a little bad leaving my roommates to deal with check-out and stuff, but we're cleaning today, and I'll get all of my stuff spotless before I leave on Tuesday so they should be fine. USU was awesome, and I am excited to come back next year. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment