Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

My Halloween was awesome!   How was yours?  That's nice, back to me... 

Friday night.  PARTAY AT THE BEACH HIZZOUSE!!  (a.k.a. Party at Mikenzi's place of residence)  Jessica was out playing with the dead (or undead as the case may be), Amanda had a date... with a boy... so, Carina and I got all gussied up and went to the Beach House's annual Halloween EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!  I danced my pants off... (please note: I was not actually wearing pants). 

This one is me (Drag Queen), Angie (Sexy Nurse -no one tell her I tacked the word "sexy" in front of "nurse" to describe her costume), Jana (Flapper), and Mikenzi (80s babe).  Love these girls!

*Carina just called me a burning bosom...*  Anyway... moving along... I was a drag queen for Halloween.  Wanna know how I did those sweet eyebrows?  Glue... purple glue stick... suffice it to say my eyebrows are a touch on the patchy side now...  But it was so worth it.  I LOOKED AWESOME!!!  (Also, Amanda gave us all names to go along with our costumes.  Mine was Fancy)

Amanda was a sexy sexy hippie... Woot!  She made her own skirt.  You'll see it in another picture... (Daisy)
 
Jessica was a sexy pirate hooker.  (Captain Jess)

Carina was a sexy as James Lafferty flapper.  "So sexy I had to gag myself with a spoon to keep from getting turned on." -Direct quote from Carina. 

Of course, we had to have our neighbor take pictures for us... Why did he chose THAT angle?  Really Kaylun...?  I look like a freakin' Amazon Woman.  

Please note: Amanda and Carina gazing longingly into one another's eyes.  Jessica looking seductive.  Me looking like I'm in pain.  Yep.  Story of my apartment.

Kaylun was a cow.  And too into it.  Probably showing off for Amanda... shhh... Don't tell her I told you that. 

Jared... *ack ack*  He... doesn't.... like... clothes. 

There was coloring on the institute floor of The Howl (school Halloween party).  I love coloring.

Look at the concentration...

My picture was dedicated to Carina.  Have I told you that she's afraid of Oompa Loompas?  I turned the Mad Hatter into one, and she REJECTED MY GIFT!!!  Who does that?  I cried.  A lot. 

I started getting bored... and taking random pictures.  Jess is a creeper.  It's all good.

Like I said, bored and taking pictures.  She hates it when I poke her face. 

But she got over it and we spooned for a mo.  (*Note: Those are basketball shorts, not my slip... *ack*)  

So, that's just a little taste of what my Halloween was like.  There was also a party at my Bishop's house that I don't have pictures of.  Girl Scout Camp songs, homemade donuts, and Goodbye Earl were involved.

Can I just tell you all, I love my crazy, awkward roommates.  That's all!  Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!  Tell me about what you did (ya know, if you want to and stuff)! 

MUCH LOVE ALL!!!

P.S.  Was the CES fireside tonight not amazing!?  I loved it SO much!  It was such a comfort to me in my life at this point. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Allison--

I MISS THE SUNCENTER GIRLS! remember how i used to walk through the suncenter every time i was going into the scholarship office? well i did that for like a week this year and it was weird! i don't like it! i miss seeing maren jana mikenzi jen amy and of course YOU! it just isn't the same without you!

I concur with your opinion on the fireside tonight-- I thoroughly enjoyed hearing a very humorous side of Pres Utchdorf, but at the same time his message was SO applicable!

Halloween was lame-o. I did laundry and homework all day and then worked that night.. ha ha whatever tho! and that is way creepy that your hometeachers were nasty at the dance-- not cool.

Well I'm glad you're having a blast and I just love ya and miss you! Peace girl

Erin G. said...

You're strange! *ack, ack* (And yes, I AM mocking you).

I saw Mrs. Hill today and she asked about you. I told her how you embarass me by dressing up as a drag queen and then spooning with your roommates. She laughed. A lot.

Did you know mom sees this blog? She turned to me today and was like "How do I make a comment?" I thought she figured it out, but apparently not because I see no comment.

Anyway, you're strange. *ack,ack*. Love you lots! :)