Tuesday, September 29, 2009

One Tree Hill... Oops...

Do you all remember my love of "One Tree Hill?"  Yes?  Fabulous!  It's nearly two in the morning... guess what I'm doing...
You guessed it!  Watching One Tree Hill.  But that's not the best part!  The best part is that I now have two of my three roommates addicted to it.  Fabulous!  I'm not even going to try with the third... she won't budge on her whole "Teen dramas are stupid..." stand.  It's all good though.  2 of the 3 is not too shabby!  One roommate, Carina, is going through episodes like my freshmen year roommates and I did... For those of you who don't know... that equals approximately 2-3 discs per day (i.e. 8-12 episodes per day)... sometimes more...  It's a beautiful thing...

Oh wait, THIS is a beautiful thing.  Meet James Lafferty.  
He plays a major role in the love affair with OTH. 

Somehow, we all still manage to remain caught up on our homework, and attend all of our classes, church meetings, etc.  So, I'd say it's a healthy obsession.  

*On a less happy note, one of my roommates has kidney stones.  
*On a happier note than the less happy note, Amy went and talked to CEU for me today.  The transcript has been sent, which means I hopefully get to apply to the Elementary Education program TOMORROW!!!!!  (Wish me luck!)
*On another super happy note, I have been living in sheer music bliss the past few days.  I listen to great music constantly, and it is pure bliss!
*On a less happy note that is still happier than the first less happy note, I'm still up watching OTH and I have class in the morning.
*On yet another happy note, the class I have in the morning is a guitar class.

Life is good!  Love you all!!

1 comment:

Joey & Lara said...

Oh Allison! I miss our one tree hill days!!! I finally watched all the episodes I missed when I started dating Joey!!! I'm glad you got your new roommates addicted!! Also i'm glad everything else is going well for you too!! :D Love ya!!