Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cool Roommates and Triangle Hair

Have I mentioned I love my new roommates?  That's them:

They're cool... and my hair was more a triangle than usual.  Thanks Kenz!  This before the 80's dance at school.  I told you about that (see post below)... anyway... I mostly just wanted to get this picture up.  We've had some good times, the roomies and I.  Sometimes people get bugs in their pants, sometimes people admit secret desires in mixed company, etc... 

I've also been hanging out with the Price girls on occasion as well.  Still love them a lot.  I've been laughing a lot the last couple of weeks.  My professors are hilarious as well.  Life is super good, despite having to jump through hoops in order to get into the education program for spring semester... that stresses me out... a lot... I had to apply for a background check today, and I have to go get a finger print scan tomorrow...  I also had to take a writing test which is stressing me out too.  I only had an hour to write about a topic I had never seen before... oh well... it's all grood...  I guess that's all I have to say for now... much love, all! 



p.s. I'm having "Pushing Daisies" withdrawals... bad... I'm going to seek professional help... 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

It is official! We shall be wonderful friends! Musicals AND Pushing Daisies!!!!! We are MFEO friends- and that makes me really happy! Let's play soon!!