Saturday, August 29, 2009

Utah State!

So... CEU is just a memory now... sad day... Ok... now that you've all observed a baby moment of silence for my not going to CEU anymore, we're moving on to bigger, better things now... USU!  Woot-and-a-half!  I got me some new roomies: Jessica, Carina, and Amanda.  Let me just say that they're great!  They all like country, which is a major plus, they're all hilarious, etc. etc...  I was super worried coming here because they all knew each other before, and I didn't know any of them, but it's all good.  
My classes are going to be pretty good, I think...  but ya know, classes have a tendency to get really horrible really fast.  
A couple of nights ago my roommate Jessica and I went around to random apartments with her guitar and sang to people.  It was a really fun and a pretty sweet way to meet people. 
The 80's dance was last night, it was fairly enjoyable... for the 2.5 songs we were there before the fire alarm went off... But we went over to the institute party and had fun anyway.  So... school is lots of fun.  I was stressed out over nothing... So, once again, Life is GOOD!!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Allison:

I miss you and I miss you again.

come visit.

end of story.

Love you,
Kaylen

Unknown said...

ps I'm glad your having a good :)