Sunday, July 5, 2009

Heh...

I'm not going to apologize for not blogging.  No one cares.  I am, however, going to give you all an update seeing as how I have nothing better to do at the moment.
I've been doing pretty much nothing, but it's all good.  I'm happy, and enjoying the break and being with my family.  
I've also taken to liking another TV series: Gossip Girl.  I've watched the first 2 seasons online and have fallen in love.   The first time I laid eyes on Ed Westwick, who plays Chuck on Gossip Girl, I thought "He should have been Edward in Twilight... not Rob Pattinson..."  a) I have never been a huge Rob fan... at all.  b) Ed is my new giant celebrity crush... he's british... mmm... (yeah, I know.  So is Rob... or something... but not sexy british... lame pants british).  For any of you who care, this:
is my new favorite picture.  I died when I discovered it.

Anyway... that's my new obsession.  Don't worry, I still love One Tree Hill.

I've also been playing my guitar a lot.  I even made a really lame recording and put pictures to it and posted it to facebook.  If you're my facebook, lucky you.  You can go ahead and take a listen if you'd like.  If you're not my facebook friend, haha!  Failed.  

My mother and I enjoy shopping, and I'm working on increasing my wardrobe.   My other favorite thing to do this summer is play DDR.  We have a version where you put in your own CD and it creates a dance to your music.  I love it.  I don't care if DDR is lame.  It's great and keeps me from getting too fat for all of my clothes.

I've also been taking an institute class.  It's a pretty good one and it reminds me how much I truly love the Church Education System.  As with any institute class, I sometimes wish the teacher did things differently, but overall I really like him, and am learning to like his teaching style more and more.

Well, have a fantastic day/week/month/period of time until my next post, y'all.   Thanks for wasting a few minutes of your life to read my ramblings.  Keep comin' back for more... someday one might be interesting.  

2 comments:

Natalie Hardman said...

Ed Westwick looks like Satan! I can't believe you'd make him Edward!!! HAHAHA! And I just love reading your blog...and I miss you! And I didn't know about your videos on facebook! I'm going to go check that out right now!

Myndi said...

What version of DDR lets you put in your own CD? That's the coolest freaking thing I have heard of like.. ever