So... To any of you who still check my blog... I know it's been a decade or two since I've posted. First I got busy, then I didn't care about blogging forever, then I got bored and decided I was going to make a video for my blog. It pretty much shows the last two-ish weeks of school plus the year-end trip to St. George.
I know it was long... but kinda fun, no? The music is stuff that I could make fit, and most of it has some significance... The first two songs are just all time favorites of mine and I was clearly feeling lame and sentimental when I made the video. Just Dance was pretty much the theme song of the year, Love Story was the song that we would randomly start singing at the top of our lungs, Fancy is Reba and therefore awesome, and Hey Stephen... has significance...
I can't believe my two years at CEU are over!! I miss my friends and roommates already. I feel bad that I don't have any pictures of my roommates. I think there's one with Kaylen in it in the slideshow... We never got a roommate picture. :( I don't take a whole lot of pictures. I'm going to be honest here... most of the ones in the video I stole off of my friends' facebook pages. Haha. Go me... I mean... THANKS FRIENDS!!!

1 comment:
as long as i'm in there then that's the only roommate you need... THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE!
Post a Comment