SO... My life is pretty much complete. It's true. Forget marriage, babies, etc... I SAW WICKED THE MUSICAL!!! I can now die happy. Let me just tell you, it was A-MAZINGLY AMAZING!
Our cast was every bit as good as the original Broadway cast. Yes... you heard me. Our Galinda and Elphaba were just as good as (if not better than) Idina Menzel and Kristin Chennoweth. (Our Elphaba's name was Donna Vivino and our Galinda's name was Katie Rose Clarke) OH! And did I mention that our Fiyero was played by *drumroll* RICHARD H. FREAKING BLAKE! Oh yes! He is great. (For those of you scratching your heads right now, he originated the roll of Warner in Legally Blonde the Musical on Broadway.) Anyway, the following two pictures are pictures I found on the internet of my cast.
Donna and Richard in "As Long As You're Mine" Major,
major mo during this song. "For the first time... I feel...
WICKED." *melt, sob, die*
Guys, I seriously cried through the whole first act... and a good part of the second. Also, I didn't breathe during "Defying Gravity." The song ended and I literally had to catch my breath. So AMAZING! Donna was really amazing! And Katie was hysterical, especially in "Popular" (toss toss). And the chemistry between them... magical.
Donna and Katie during "For Good" P.S. If
this song doesn't at least bring tears...
you are not human!

3 comments:
oh my dear allison.. lol you're a FREAKIN hoot! I pretty much love your face. check that off your bucket list
Since your life is pretty much complete.. ummmm. can I have your stuff.
Seriously, we shall be great friends!!!!!
Post a Comment