Alrighty! So... I stole Becky's Breakaway pictures from her facebook so that I could show you the fun-ness that was Breakaway.
Picture numero uno: This picture was from the end of the last full working day. Most of my favorite people in the world can be found in this picture (or the one just below it).
This little gem is part of the group in Blanding. If only all of you understood why the kid standing between me and Jeffrey (a.k.a. Jen, but shall henceforth be known as Jeffrey) makes this picture... hilarious... creep-tastic... pretty much just makes this picture. (It would also be really great if you could direct your attention to Kenzi's face for 2.3. Did you giggle? If not... look again.)
So, you know those times when you think, "Oh man! My leg is really really tired. I sure wish I had someone to hold it for me."? Well, Becky totally had my back on that one...
And I had hers...
This last picture is photo evidence of a few truths I have always known, but are now evident to the rest of you as well. 1. Allison should ALWAYS wear mascara at the very very least. 2. Allison must always have access to hair products. And 3. Allison needs to find some friends who are not so dang cute all the time. They are making her look worse than she actually does. If you cover the two adorable girls standing next to her, Allison only looks mostly like a physical manifestation of death instead of all the way like a physical manifestation of death.

*Note: The #3 truth in no way means that I want to get rid of my cute friends. I love them. I merely need uglier friends to take pictures with in order to boost my self-esteem.

1 comment:
p.s. i love you
Post a Comment