So... we get to the Episcopal mission where we will be resting our weary heads for the remainder of the week (it's not as hobo-ish as it sounds. We were the only ones there and I'm pretty sure we pay a baby fee), and the boys leave to go drop supplies off and start project set-up. So... this leaves the girls with time to clean the mission (I scrubbed the fridge... it was gross... I never could get the smell to go away... *gag*). After cleaning we still had ample time to do nothing. So... we "fixed" the job wheel, cooked and ate our dinner, and went on a baby hike if I remember correctly.
Anyway, I won't go over all of the events of the week, but there was digging, painting, lifting, etc. involved. It was really fun! We played games, watched movies, and tie-dyed shirts in the evenings. During one of the days of painting, me and my friends played "Marry, Date, or Dump" for pretty much ever. It was hilarious and so much fun!
I also flirted my pants off (I have to stop using that phrase. It makes it sound like I never wear pants. I do.) with this random guy who shall remain nameless... hahaha. Just to keep things interesting, you understand (the flirting, not the him remaining nameless... that is for the protection of mostly me... and him... but mostly me). The most "action" I got was him falling asleep on my lap and snoring like a bear! No joke a bear! Ask anyone involved!! This resulted in me smothering him with a pillow... anyway... I'm hoping to get pictures from people to post.
I came back from the break feeling so wonderful!!!! I'm so happy! You all remember my random "I'm so happy and don't know why" post right? Well, I feel like that right now. :) Have an awesome day and...
Stay Beautiful Kids... (*you're beautiful, every little piece...* erm... punishment? ha!)

2 comments:
Allison! good to hear about Breakaway! great post :)
Thanks a lot for getting that song stuck in my head. And yes you do have to stop using the phrase "flirting my pants off". It sounds a little too suggestive if you know what I mean. But it wierds me out anyway to think you are flirting with purpose now... Caution: Flirting can lead to marriage:).
Thanks for posting so I can sort of keep in touch with you. Seeing as how next weekend is conference I was thinking about you. Remember how I left my future wife to the mercy of y'all up at your cabin (Wolf Creek? Mountain? River? wolf something) while the men (can't say Guys cuz that gets confusing w/ a last name like ours) went to conference. Well you know the rest is history. Good Times! Take it easy.
Post a Comment