Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Roommates

So... I moved.  Ok... so I only moved across the hall, but it counts right?  Anyway, I'm now living with the girls I hung out with a lot last semester.  (Commonly referred to as "The Girls Across the Hall")  So yeah, that's probably the most exciting thing going on in my life right now.  Other than finding faceinhole.com.  That was a golden little discovery.  

This is my new favorite picture.  Sun Center Girls as the Village People.  Precious.  

This picture is the new roomies as the Adams Family.  The one on the far left (the grandma lady with frizzy hair) doesn't actually live in this apartment anymore.  She is the one I switched with.  
I don't have hard classes this semester, so that's a plus.  I'm really glad that I'm going to have an easy semester.  Last semester was killer, and it would be nice to enjoy my last semester at CEU.  I freaking love it here!  I love the Sun Center Girls, my new roommates, my old roommates (who I guess are now technically "The Girls Across the Hall."), and just so many other people.  Overall, life is good right now!  Haha.  I know I'm not very good at blogging, but I am learning and such.  :)

1 comment:

Natalie Hardman said...

I didn't know this was your last semester at CEU!!! Sad day! Are you gonna come join us at good ol' WSU? :) Jk You said you were thinking of going to USU yeah? I love your faceinhole pics, they make me so happy! And I'm glad you are having fun with your new roommates and such! Love you and your blog!