So... These are just a few pictures from the last couple weeks of Fall Semester, 2008. It's weird, because I generally spend a lot of my time with the girls who live across the hall from me, but I have no pictures of them on my blog... actually, I have pretty much no pictures of them period. Wow... I just realized this. I better get on that next semester. Sorry girls. I still love you all though!!!
So this picture is what happens when you leave your camera in the living room and leave the apartment and your roommates all have nothing to do with their lives... haha. (L to R: Shannon, Vanessa, Kali, Amy)
These are me and Amy's old man smiles... to the extreme...
So, Shannon is graduating and moving on to bigger, better things (Vernal...yeah... bigger and better... haha). What do you do on your last night together as roommates? Well, naturally you put on crazy clothes and make the first poor sucker who enters your apartment take pictures of you. (L to R Back: Shannon, Kali, Vanessa, Me. Front: Amy, Tia)
Me and Jen in the car before the "Forgotten Carols." It was fabulous. Tear-jerking and all that.
SWEATER PARTY!!!! Andrew is such a stud. Haha! This was a fun party, and a great way for me to get away from all of my stress that week. Ask anyone I talked to that week... I was kind of a wreck. Haha (L to R: Me, Jana, Jen, Amy, Andrew)
1 comment:
yeah you need to get on that picture taking business of those cool people across the hall! aka your new roomates! lol. allison i like your blog! good to go!
Post a Comment