Saturday, November 29, 2008

I Suck at Blogging

Ok... I know.  I haven't updated my blog in approximately 100 years.  And I'm only doing it now because my cousin Ryan made me feel guilty about it.  So... let's just go right into some fun pictures and I will explain them as I go... sound good?  


This is me with my little cousin Austin.  His dad is the one who made me feel guilty about never updating my blog.  

These M&Ms were 89 cents a bag.  I told my mom and she said "Buy me 20 bags..."  So I did.  Then, being bored college students, Amy and I put them all on her bed and took pictures... don't judge us.


This is Amy, Jen, and me and the Manti temple.  It was a great trip.  :)



The Drag Queen (me), the Bum (Mikenzi), and the Cowgirl (Maren) on Halloween.  Don't ask me why my leg is wrapped around Mikenzi in such a strange fashion... 

So there it is... A little blog update.  I will try to update more often.  


  

1 comment:

Ryan and Michelle said...

Wow what a cute little baby boy. He must take after his father or something. Thanks for updating, and for sharing your plethora of M&Ms. Don't worry I don't judge you.