Monday, October 20, 2008

Life is Good!!

So... Nothing big going on today really.  I'm just super happy!!!  It all started when I came out of my Stats test feeling like I did pretty good on it and realized that it had been raining!!!!  I walked outside and it was still drizzling a little bit.  It was so great!!!!  From that moment on my day has just been amazing and I can't wipe the smile off my face (which tends to make people suspicious, but whatever).  The leaves are all beautiful colors and falling to the ground, and the rain made everything smell really great!!!!  I got a cupcake and milk in Sun Center class, then I turned on my Idina Menzel station on Pandora and my favorite song was playing (her solo version of Defying Gravity, by the way... pure amazingness)!!!!!!!  Everything is just going my way today!!!!  I'm feeling pretty much on top of the world right now!!!  I want it to rain again so I can go out and dance in it!!!!  How perfect would that be!?  To just dance and sing in the pouring rain!?  Now I'm just listening to ABBA (I don't even care if you judge me right now!), blogging, and still smiling!!!!  Oh man!!!  So can I just say, life is good!!  Life is so good!!!!  

1 comment:

Ryan and Michelle said...

From a fellow ABBA lover (you can judge me too if you want), I'm glad you are having a great day. Also welcome to the exciting world of blogging. Give me a few spare moments and we'll add a link to your blog on our blog. That way other 'Guys', get it Guys? will be able to find your blog too. How cool is dat?