Friday, October 17, 2008

My First Post: I'm cool now!


So... This is my first post.  I decided I needed a blog... just for the sake of having a blog.  What can I tell you about myself that's not too... incriminating...?  (haha)  I love school!!!  I have great roommates and GREAT friends!!!!  I don't even know what to say about any of them really.  They're all crazy as pants, but so am I, so it all works out quite nicely.  The picture I posted is of me and three of my best friends after the Lite Brite dance.  It's a giant paint fight/dance.  So fun!!! 
I love music so much!!!  I play the guitar (a little) and love to sing.  I love Broadway musicals.   I pretty much love my life!!  Ok... so this isn't really a cool post... and it's kinda all over the place, but that's me.  Love it or leave it baby!!!

2 comments:

Jenny Cawley said...

this picture is adorable... Lite Brite is great. best night ever.

Myndi said...

haha you have a blog too? awesome! how be your life?