Friday, January 30, 2009

Life is SO Good!!!!!!

So... Life is really good right now.  I've been having tons of fun with my roommates and friends and such.  I would just like to tell you all right now that I have THE BEST roommates EVER!!! And, I think you should also know that the "Sun Center Girls," as they are generally known, are THE MOST FREAKING AWESOME people you will ever meet.  And these are the people I associate with from day to day!  How great is my life?  That's right.  Be jealous of my awesome friends.  :)  
So... this is Mikenzi and me demonstrating the "I just ate WAAAYYY  too much soup and bread at the Cowboy Kitchen" walk.  Mine looks more like the "I'm dying from a popped ovary" walk.
Roomies at the dance.  Oh buddy!!!!  I had SSOOOOOO much fun at this dance!  I was in a very dancy mood that night.  I think I probably scared a few people/scarred them for life. (L to R: Hailey, Kaylen, Me, Cambria.)
More fun with the roomies at the dance.  (L to R: Ashree, Heather, Kaylen, Hailey, Me)
On our way to the Cowboy Kitchen for all you can eat Chicken Noodle Soup and rolls.  (Refer to the first picture if you would like to see what we all looked like after.)

So... as you can see, my life pretty much rocks.  Life is what you make it.    Ah, how cliche.  But true.  So so true.  

3 comments:

Ash Att said...

your first picture looks like the peptobismal commercial. lol stomach, diarrea, indagestion. lol!!

Joey & Lara said...

Hey Allison-- I didn't know you had a blog! Sweet action!! Sounds like your having tons of fun!! I Miss our late night chats!!!

Ryan and Michelle said...

Popped ovary?! I don't know what else to say... sounds painful.