Here are some things that people post on Facebook that I wish they wouldn't:
1. "Happy Birthday to my sweetest one year old baby who can't read and is most definitely on facebook. I love you so much, and instead of spending time with you I'm going to tell facebook how much I love you."
2. "I am dilated to a ____ and fully effaced." Please just don't.
3. "I have the best husband ever! I love him so much! If I don't post it on facebook it isn't real love."
4. "My cute little baby just pooped all over my lap." Babies poop. And facebook doesn't need to know.
5. "Man! My workouts are getting so hard, but it's so worth it. I am losing so much weight! Please congratulate me!" Working out and not telling facebook is ok.
6. "Sometimes life just doesn't go the way you want it to... *sigh*" Please don't fish for pity on facebook.
What are some of your facebook pet peeves?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is awesome! I feel the same way...some people do not understand that everyone doesn't need to know, nor should they know, these silly or personal things!
Post a Comment