I didn't mean to ignore my blog for the past 9 months. It just happened. I got busy. I did student teaching, I graduated from USU, I helped my mom and her siblings plan 2 family reunions, I worked at the daycare, I got an account on Twitter, I lost my grandpa Dahl to pancreatic cancer, I had lunch with friends, I had dinner with friends, I watched (am still watching) as my family got (gets) a new kitchen, I looked (am still looking) for jobs, I did a lot of crap. I want to get back into posting. For my own sanity. Today, to help me us all dive back in to Allison's life via blog I am going to present you with my life according to pictures on my phone:
 |
| I made homemade donuts... around last October or November |
 |
| I saw this at the local mall... in November or December-ish... really!? |
 |
| We went somewhere in the car and my sister took my phone. |
 |
| I made my own gift bag out of a newspaper. |
 |
| We went somewhere else in the car and my sister took my phone again. |
 |
| I made this little guy out of a pair of gloves. |
 |
| This was a classroom management strategy that I used in my student teaching. |
 |
| Delicious things from an adorable little bakery in St. George. Also... my white-as-the-snow legs. |
 |
| The 14 day mark in Aleisha and my Pretty Little Liars countdown. |
 |
This is what my night looked like the night the third season of PLL aired on TV and the second season came out on DVD. |
 |
Built this sweet train track for a kid at work. Took a picture so I could remember how to do it. I don't remember how to do it. |
 |
Went to the Katy Perry movie with my sister. Movie theaters are too dark for phone pics. |
 |
I was playing basketball in my driveway. I made a shot. It hit the rim. The hoop and part of the backboard came crashing down. Game over.
|
Well, that's a quick way to catch up. If I actually used my phone to take pictures ever this might have been a more exciting post. From now on I'm not just going to post about life events, although I will post about those as often as they happen. I will also be posting random things like reviews of PLL episodes, things I find on Pintrest, tutorials of projects (if and when I do a project and actually document it), etc. I don't have a teaching job yet, so I may find myself with some time to blog. Who knows? Anyway, life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment