Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What I've Been Up To

1. Reading. Lots of reading. I've read a couple John Grisham novels so far this summer. I also re-read the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series in preparation for the new one that is coming out on June 14th: Sisterhood Everlasting. I love that series so much! It makes me want to write real letters to my friends instead of just facebook and texting... will I? Likely not...

2. A super top-secret project that turned out super cute! Although I don't think that the person the project is for reads this blog, one can never be too sure... so nothing more can be said...

3. Pretty Little Liars countdown game with Aleisha!! She is so great for humoring me on this! It's been so fun! We switch off days and send each other pictures of the number of days left until the season premiere of PLL. Some of my favorites have included playdough, sidewalk chalk, "Count your many blessings" picture, and this:

Aleisha sent it today. He is beautiful. And today is the one week mark!

4. Working at a daycare. Love that job! Such fun kids and adults that I get to work with!!

5. Playing with my mom. Shopping, working in the garden, watching Lois & Clark, playing Bananagrams. Good times!

6. Seeing Les Miserables! So so so good!! My family and I saw it at Capitol Theater. LOVED IT!!


7. Participating in a Kids are Music alumni choir. It was super fun! I loved getting to see some old friends and the directors. I also loved singing in a choir again. We sang "Music Speaks" and a super cool arrangement of "Africa" complete with rain storm. Legit.

I guess that's about it... ish.

No comments: