Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The End of Another Chapter

Another school year has come to an end, and it was a great one! It was hard, but great. I had fantastic roommates, amazing friends, and a fun practicum experience. I got to do some practicum in a kindergarten class, and it was so fun! I loved those kids and the teachers that I worked with.
I also had amazing roommates! Seriously! What would I have done without them? Amanda and I have been living together for two years now and we have one more coming! More adventures to come! Aleisha and I developed a really good relationship! Crafting, late-night drives, watching random TV series... good times! Rachel and I always had great talks! She kept me sane... then drove me insane... then kept me sane again... it was a vicious cycle and I wouldn't have it any other way. Natalie... oh Natalie! She is probably the funniest person I know... and she re-introduced me to Lois & Clark. I seriously laughed so hard every time I was with Natalie! And Kerah, we had some good talks. She is different from any roommate I have ever had, but I learned a lot from her and am so glad I got to live with her.
I made some great friends through the program too. Kimber, Kylee, Kaitlyn, Lyndsi, Kristina... just to name a few. I would have died in the program without them.
It was such a great year!
Now that summer is here I'm just hanging out for a while. I'll start work in a couple of weeks at the daycare and I'm so excited!
I feel like I have grown a lot this school year. I had great people around me, and I finally feel like I'm starting to become a good teacher.
I'm excited for the summer! I need a break from school, even though it was great!

1 comment:

Natalie Hardman said...

I think it's funny that you had friends named Natalie AND Kimber! You know that's my actual name right? ;) I'm so glad you are loving school and now loving summer! I miss you so much! Let's play bananagrams soon!