Monday, October 25, 2010

The Past Little Bit

Life is good lately! Have I introduced you to my roommates? They're pretty much amazing! This picture was taken at a corn maze during an FHE activity. Our sixth roommate, Carina, had to work that night. :( (Clockwise from top left: Rachel, Amanda, Me, Aleisha, Katie)



This gem was taken after the homecoming football game. Katie, Rachel, and I went, but it poured rain, and we left before half time.


More fun after getting soaked at the game.


We had a ward Halloween party for FHE tonight. I was Pikachu. It was pretty much bomb. Don't worry. Aleisha was a cat, and Rachel was a Ninja Turtle. We are all too legit for words.


Amanda and Katie are also too legit for words. Amanda was the "I dream of Genie" chick, and Katie was Polly Pocket. Carina had to work again... :(


After FHE Rachel, Amanda, Aleisha, and I went to the Pumpkin Walk with some friends. It was great. This is Rachel and I with the Veggie Tales scene!


The four roomies that went with Clifford the Big Red Dog!


This is the whole group we went with. It was so much fun! I had never been to the Pumpkin Walk before, and I LOVED it!

So... my roommates are amazing! I love them mucho! They are ridiculously supportive, and we get along really well! I love my ward here too! Classes are going pretty well too, and I LOVE the people in them! Anyway... hope y'all enjoyed this little life update... if not... please let me know, and I will shut down my blog and never return. ;)

No comments: